The Elasto-Gel Hot & Cold therapy mittens are designed to provide aid in reducing swelling or stimulating blood flow to the hand and fingers. Helps restore flexibility and reduces stiffness. Hot & Cold Therapy mittens product is sold by a single unit.
Elasto-Gel Hot Features:
- Made utilizing a tough, flexible, high-glycerin gel that is covered with a 4-way stretch material that allows maximum conformity, hot and cold transfer, and comfort.
- Remains flexible, even at -20°F.
- Will not leak if punctured.
- It Will does not dry out.
- Durable, comfortable, and easy to use.
Direction For Use:
Store the mitt in the freezer for a minimum of two (2) hours. It may be left in the freezer indefinitely until ready to use. It will remain flexible even at -20°F. Remove the mitt prior to defrosting the freezer. Note: Always store the product in a plastic bag while in the freezer.
The most convenient method of heating the mitt is in a microwave oven. Tuck the thumb and wrist into the body of the mitt before heating to avoid a hot spot. Suggested heating times: 600-700 watt microwave: 30-45 seconds per side. 1100 watt: 30 Seconds per side.
Note: all microwaves vary in heating and may have “hot spots”. Be cautious when heating.
RN: 003034S01295H02, MLK: SWT109, TM7001