EasyTouch Insulin Syringes 30g, .5cc designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. High use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection. The quality level found in our insulin syringes 30g, .5cc also found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products.
Their special needles are triple-bevel cut to a super sharp point, electro-polished to remove microscopic burrs, and film-coated for smoother injection. Easytouch diabetic insulin syringes provide the best combination of quality, comfort, and value.
The EasyTouch Insulin Syringe 30 gauge has lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings. There is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. A transparent barrel gives an excellent view of syringe contents. Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors. The securely attached pen needle eliminates needle pop-off.
EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringes 30g Features
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Insulin syringe 30 gauge made of 100% latex-free
- The optimum design provides a comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Needles are made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
- Protective needle cap to prevent contamination and damage to needle and a protective plunger cap to maintain the sterility of the syringe during shipping.
Diabetic Insulin Syringes 30g Includes:
- 10 bags, each one contains 10 EasyTouch diabetic Insulin Syringes. (100 Syringes total)
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from RiteWayMed.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Riteway Medical reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Click Here to Read Laws Related to the Retail Sale of Syringes/Needles
RN: 000869S00795H02, MMS: 1156908, SD: 821462, UPC: 08496305501, 830555
There are no reviews yet.