Dynarex Personal Alarm that provides comfort and security to the patient and caregiver. A great way to provide some independence to a patient knowing that their needs will be attended to should the alarm sound.
The patient alarm unit is constructed of a durable thick plastic casing with a special protective outer cover, small enough to be handled by either patient or caregiver and easy to clean. The personal alarm sounds when the magnetic dome is pulled from the socket while a stainless steel clip securely attaches to the patient’s clothing.
Dynarex Personal Alarm Features:
- Sounds alarmed when magnetic dome pulled
- from the socket; attaches to residents clothing
- Adjustable string length allows the patient/resident to move normally
- Sufficient cord length allows the patient to move freely
- Easily attaches to the patient’s clothing Special protective outer cover is easy to clean
Demonstration of Personal Alarm:
- Sell Sheet:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms, and Personal Alarms
- User Instructions:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081-7082
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 70870822
Reference: 001779S00795H02, Z: 003117, SD: 648337, UPC: 61678470822, 7082