Dynarex Chair Sensor Pad is designed for use with the dynarex Universal Bed/Chair Alarm. The chair sensor pad is the best method of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to get out of the chair.
Dynarex Chair Sensor Pad Features:
- ALARM is triggered when pressure is removed from the pad.
- MADE with reliable & durable material and is spill and incontinence resistant.
- The PVC material is antimicrobial and fires retardant.
- Alarm reset – press when the alarm sounds
- Pause – press, and hold (1 tone) gives 30 seconds to reposition resident without activating the alarm
- Power on/off – press and hold (3 tones) *9V battery typically lasts 4 hours.
Bench Sensor Pad Specification:
- Polyvinyl chloride material is antimicrobial and fire retardant
- Spill and incontinence resistant
- Use with Dynarex 7081 universal chair alarm
Chair Sensor Pad Video:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081-7082
Reference: 001472S00795H02, Z:000000, SD: 648352, UPC: 61678470851, 7085