Dynarex Chair Sensor Pad Alarm with Designed for use with Dynarex Chair Sensor Pads. This Bed/Chair Alarm with sensor pads are the best methods of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to get out of the chair. These Personal alarms for the facility or in-home care. In this homecare, alarm Included stainless steel clip for mounting to chair or bed frame.
- Constructed of a durable thick plastic
- Casing with the special protective outer cover
- Audible & visible Low Battery* alert
- 1-year warranty – registration card included
- 7081 Alarm is pacemaker friendly
Dynarex Chair Sensor Pad Alarm Features:
- ALARM is triggered when pressure is removed from the pad.
- MADE with reliable & durable material and is spill and incontinence resistant.
- The PVC material is antimicrobial and fires retardant.
- Alarm reset – press when an alarm sounds
- Pause – press, and hold (1 tone) gives 30 seconds to reposition resident without activating the alarm
- Power on/off – press and hold (3 tones) *9V battery typically lasts 4 hours.
Features of Bed/Chair Alarms:
Installation and Using Instructions for Bed Or Chair Alarms:
- Sell Sheet:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms
- User Instructions:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081-7082
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7082
Reference: 001909S00495H02, ZC: 002468, SD: 648329, UPC: 61678470812, 7081, SD: 648352, UPC: 61678470851, 7085