Dynarex Bed Sensor Pads are designed for use with the dynarex Universal Bed/ Chair Alarm. These Bed sensor pads are the best method of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to get out of bed. This Bed Alarm Pad made with reliable & durable material and is spill and incontinence resistant.
Dynarex Bed Sensor Pads Features:
- ALARM is triggered when pressure is removed from the pad.
- The PVC material is antimicrobial and fires retardant.
- Alarm reset – press when the alarm sounds
- Pause – press, and hold (1 tone) gives 30 seconds to reposition resident without activating the alarm
- Power on/off – press and hold (3 tones) *9V battery typically lasts 4 hours.
Bed Alarm Pad Specification:
- Alarm (7081) triggered when pressure removed from the pad
- Polyvinyl chloride material is antimicrobial and fire retardant
- Spill and incontinence resistant
- Use with Dynarex 7081 universal bed and chair alarm
Features of Universal Bed/Chair Alarms:
- Sell Sheet:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms
- User Instructions:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081-7082
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7082
Reference: 001775S00795H02, ZC: 003376, SD: 648345, UPC: 61678470841, 7084