Dynarex Bed Sensor Pads are designed for use with the dynarex Universal Bed/Chair Alarm. Bed sensor pads are the best method of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to get out of bed.
Dynarex Bed Sensor Pads Features:
- ALARM is triggered when pressure is removed from the pad.
- MADE with reliable & durable material and is spill and incontinence resistant.
- PVC material is antimicrobial and fires retardant.
- Alarm reset – press when alarm sounds
- Pause – press and hold (1 tone) gives 30 seconds to reposition resident without activating alarm
- Power on/off – press and hold (3 tones) *9V battery typically lasts 4 hours.
Bed Detector Pad Specification:
- Alarm (7081) triggered when pressure removed from the pad
- Polyvinyl chloride material is antimicrobial and fire retardant
- Spill and incontinence resistant
- Use with Dynarex 7081 universal bed and chair alarm
Bed Sensor Pad Video:
- Sell Sheet:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms
- User Instructions:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081-7082
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7081
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7082
Reference: 001775S00795H02, Z: 00000, #2K, SD: 648345, UPC: 61678470841, 7084