Dynarex Universal Bed or Chair Alarm Designed for use with Dynarex Bed Sensor Pads. These Bed alarms with sensor pads are the best methods of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to get out of bed. These Personal Alarms Casing with the special protective outer cover.
- For facility or in-home care
- The alarm sounds if pressure is removed from the sensor pad.
- Personal alarm constructed of a durable thick plastic
- Also Included stainless steel clip for mounting to chair or bed frame
- Audible & visible Low Battery* alert
- 1-year warranty – registration card included
- 7081 Alarm is pacemaker friendly
- Spill and incontinence resistant
Dynarex Universal Bed Alarm Features:
- Chair alarm made with reliable & durable material and is spill and incontinence resistant.
- The PVC material is antimicrobial and fires retardant.
- Alarm reset – press when an alarm sounds
- Pause – press, and hold (1 tone) gives 30 seconds to reposition resident without activating the alarm
- Power on/off – press and hold (3 tones) 9V battery typically lasts 4 hours.
|Dimensions||2.4 × 2 × 1 Inch|
Video of Bed or Chair Alarm:
Chair Alarms Manual Files:
- Sell Sheet:
Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms
- User Instructions:
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarm 7081-7082
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms 7081
Bed Alarms, Chair Alarms and Personal Alarms 7082
RN : 001909S00495H02, SD: 648329, UPC: 61678470812, 7081