Dynarex Bed Alarm Designed for use with Dynarex Bed Sensor Pads. Bed alarms and sensor pads are the best methods of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to get out of bed.
- For facility or in-home care
- Constructed of a durable thick plastic
- Casing with the special protective outer cover
- Included stainless steel clip for mounting to chair or bed frame
- Audible & visible Low Battery* alert
- 1-year warranty – registration card included
- 7081 Alarm is pacemaker friendly
Dynarex Bed Alarm with Sensor Pads Features:
- ALARM is triggered when pressure is removed from the pad.
- MADE with reliable & durable material and is spill and incontinence resistant.
- The PVC material is antimicrobial and fires retardant.
- Alarm reset – press when an alarm sounds
- Pause – press, and hold (1 tone) gives 30 seconds to reposition resident without activating the alarm
- Power on/off – press and hold (3 tones) *9V battery typically lasts 4 hours.