Drive Medical Aluminum Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip is Lighter than wood, this walking crutch provides stability and durability. Each adult medical crutches is manufactured with a double projected center tube to ensure additional strength in weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use.
Tool-free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1-inch increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. This underarm crutch is available in four sizes: adult, tall adult, youth and pediatric.
Drive Medical Aluminum Walking Crutches Features:
- These medical crutches are Comfortable, durable underarm pad and handgrip
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Walking Crutches Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- The push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1″ increments
- Weight Capacity – 350 lbs
Adult Aluminum Crutches Specifications:
|Youth||4 Feet 6 Inch – 5 Feet 2 Inch||37 – 46 Inches|
|Adult||5 Feet 2-Inch – 5 Feet 10 Inch||45 – 53 Inches|
|Tall||5 Feet-10 Inch – 6 Feet 6 Inch||53 – 61 Inches|
Instruction to use and Installation of Walking Crutches:
Reference: 001519S02495H02, ZC: 002186, #72, MCK: 3753118, SD: 152033, 10401-8, SD: 155408, 10400-8, SD: 152942, 10402-8