Drive Toilet Safety Rails Frame Constructed of anodized aluminum, this sturdy and lightweight. Drive toilet safety frames attach easily to the frame of your bathroom. The adjustable bathroom safety powder-coated aluminum bracket secures the frame in place. Drive adjustable toilet safety frames rail has waterfall armrests that provide additional comfort and support and are both height and width. Toilet support rails help those steady themselves while using the toilets.
Toilet safety frames typically provide elevated armrests to help those lift and lower themselves from the bathroom– some of them offer a simple rail to mount on the wall. Toilet support rails are a tool that adds convenience and comfort.
Drive Toilet Safety Rails Frame Features:
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- Arms are height and width adjustable
- Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches the frame to toilet
- This Toilet safety frame has Waterfall armrests that provide extra comfort and support
- Toilet support rail helps those steady themselves while using the toilets.
Toilet Frames Specification:
|Width Between Arms (12001-4)||18.5″ (smallest) | 22.75″ (largest)|
|Width Between Arms (12001KD-1)||18″ (smallest) | 22″ (largest)|
|Adjustable Arm Height||25.5″ (lowest) | 29.5″ (highest)|
|Carton Shipping Weight (12001-4)||18 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight (12001KD-1)||5 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
Toilet Supports Manual File:
How to install Toilet Support Rails?
Reference: 002222S01495H02, Z: 003256, #870, MCK: 866376, SD: 728832, UPC: 82238311698, 12001KD-1