Mckesson Offset Handle Aluminum Canes are made of durable, extruded aluminum in a variety of solid or designer finishes to align your style and keep you balanced.
The benefits of a walking cane with offset handle is it distributes the user’s body weight over the cane’s shaft putting less stress on the wrist. The offset grip cane supports up to 300 pounds and is height adjustable from 30 to 39 inches using a button and anti-rattling locking ring.
The ergonomically designed offset handle is finished with a comfortable foam rubber grip and a rubber tip. The wrist strap at the handle allows user to pick things up without setting down the cane
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft Foam Grip provides comfort and security
- Comes standard with foam rubber grip and wrist strap
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking ring Locking ring prevents rattling
- Available in Black
- Handle height adjusts from 30″ to 39″
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
Reference: 000664S00795H02, ZW:001826, RTL10306, MCK: 3752912