Mckesson Offset-Handle Aluminum Walking Cane made of durable, extruded aluminum in a variety of solid or designer finishes to align your style and keep you balanced. The benefit of a bariatric cane with a handle is it distributes the user’s body weight over the cane’s shaft putting less stress on the wrist. The offset grip walking cane supports up to 300 pounds and is height adjustable from 30 to 39 inches using a button and anti-rattling locking ring.
The ergonomically designed offset handle is finished with a comfortable foam rubber grip and a rubber tip. The wrist strap at the handle allows the user to pick things up without setting down the cane.
Mckesson Offset Handle Aluminum Cane Features:
- designed handle with soft Foam Grip provides comfort and security
- This Aluminum Cane Comes standard with foam rubber grips and wrist straps
- Manufactured with sturdy, ejected aluminum tubing
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking rings prevents rattling
- Available in Black
- Handle height adjusts from 30″-39″
- Weight Limit up to 300 lbs
Bariatric Cane Specifications:
|Frame Diameter||7/8 Inch Diameter|
|Handle Specifications||Padded Handle|
|Height||30- 39 Inch Height|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. Weight Capacity|
Reference: 000664S00795H02, ZW:001826, 146-RTL10306, MCK: 3752912