The Drive Medical Knock Down Universal Aluminum Crutches has universal height adjustment allows both children and adults to use this product (individuals 4’6″ to 6’6″). Crutch disassembles for convenient storage. Euro-style clips and push pin adjustments make it easy to adjust the handgrip.
Aluminum crutches have Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability and non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.
Drive Medical Knock Down Universal Aluminum Crutches Features:
- Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tip provide excellent traction
- Universal adjustment for use by a child, adult or tall adult
- Euro-Style clips and pushpin adjustment make it easy to adjust the height of hand grip
- Crutch disassemble for convenient storage
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad crutch and handgrip
|Height||38.5 – 62.5 inch|
|Patient Height||4 Foot 6 Inch to 6 Foot 6 Inch|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|User||Youth / Adult / Tall Adult|
Reference: 002163S02495H02, Z: 003187, #97, MCK: 1255017, SD: 791384, UPC: 82238325896, RTL10433