Drive Medical Aluminum Crutch with Comfortable Underarm Pad and Handgrip is Lighter than wood, this walking crutch. Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas.
Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool-free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1″ increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.
Drive Medical Aluminum Crutch with Comfortable Underarm Pad and Handgrip Features:
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Pushpin adjustment makes it easy-to-adjust crutch height in 1″ increments
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Walking crutch is Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable accessories are latex-free
- Weight Capacity 175 lbs on aluminum crutch (excluding pediatric)
|Weight Capacity||175 lbs|
|User Height Range||4 Foot to 4 Foot 6 Inch|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Crutch Height||31 to 40 Inch|
Reference: 002034S02495H02, Z: 00 #44, MCK: 724772,