The Adjustable Height Home Bed Assist Handle from Drive Medical provides assistance for getting in to and out of your home-style bed. You won’t have to worry about the fit since the handle attaches to either side of the bed. It simply slides underneath the mattress and includes an added feature on the base bar, “no-slip foam” that helps hold the bar in place.
The removable handle is part of an all steel, chrome-plated construction that is strong, solid and easy to clean. The unit arrives in three pieces and can be assembled quickly and tool-free, and it also can be adjusted flat for easier storage.
Bed Assist Handle Features:
- For use with most home mattress/box spring/bed frame type beds
- Weight supported by floor on rubber tip feet, not just by box spring and mattress
- Adjustable handle height and leg extensions to accommodate a wide range of bed heights
- Simple to use handles assembly slides under mattress to provide a safe and secure grip for assistance getting into and out of bed
- Non-Slip foam cover on horizontal stabilizer bars provides increased stability within the mattress
- Folds flat for easy storage and portability
Adjustable Handle Specifications:
|Height Adjustment||15 – 20 inch|
|Rail Dimensions||32.75 (D) x 19.75 (W) x 13.5-16.5 (H) Inch|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
Reference: 003802S00995H02, ZW: 003045, MCK: 786420, RTL15063-ADJ