Drive Medical Bariatric Bedside Commode Bucket with Metal Handle and Cover is the perfect accessory to a series of other Drive Medical commode chair with simple accessories to help make transporting material more efficient. The Commode buckets are cylindrical in shape and have a lid for complete closure of all materials inside. The 7.5 and 12-quart commode pail is compatible with several other bariatric commode chairs.
These commode buckets air feature a metal cover with a pull knob in the middle to help avoid contamination. These Commode buckets also have a metal handle with an ergonomic grip that facilitates disposal.
Drive Bariatric Bedside Commode Bucket Features:
- Fits in a Series of Drive Commode Chair
- Makes Transporting of Materials Easier
- Enclosed Lid Keeps Contents Inside Bucket
- Comes in two Quart Sizes Based on Need
- Metal cover with a recessed pull knobs
- Metal handles with user-friendly grip facilitates disposal
- Lid protects the caregiver from splashes when removing the bucket
- Commode pail Ideal for facility use where multiple commode chairs are present
- The bariatric commode bucket sits securely in the opening for most Drive commode chairs
- Metal handle securely holds the bucket to prevent drops when removing waste
Commode Pail Specifications:
How to install Commode Bucket in Bedside Commodes:
Reference: 000435S01495H02, ZV: 000