This Carex White bathtub safety rail attaches easily to the bathtub or shower for support exiting and entering the shower or bathtub. The White bathroom safety Rail is ideal for use on fiberglass tubs and features a wide contact area to help disperse weight evenly. This Bathroom safety Rail fits most bathtubs and easily attaches with a mounting clamp. These bathtub rails provide solid support to assist those who have difficulty getting in and out of the tub.
Water, soap and bath oils can cause tubs to become slippery when wet. With strong support rail, you can avoid losing balance and slipping. In addition, With a simple and classic design, it makes an attractive yet functional fixture in any bathroom.
Carex White Bathtub Safety Rail Features:
- Bathtub safety rails have Wide contact area for even weight distribution
- Bathtub safety rails have Attractive white finish
- Bathroom safety rail Attaches easily with mounting clamp
- Fits most bathtubs, perfect for fiberglass tubs
- Quick, tool-free clamp-on assembly with easy-to-follow instructions
White Bathtubs Rail Specification:
|Weight Capacity||200 lbs|
|Product Weight||5 lbs|
|Product Dims (h x wx d)||13.5″ x 7″ x 1″ Inch|
|Package Weight||6.03 lbs|
|Package Dims (hx w x d)||6″ x 7.5″ x 20.5″|
Instruction to use Bathroom Safety Rails:
Reference: 002518S01295H02, Z: 00 , #19, MCK: 2451375, SD: 416461, UPC: 02360112040, B204-00