The BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery. Its deluxe, all-terrain tires make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible. Knee walker features include a sleek, compact design; four 12″, air-filled, all-terrain tires; a foldable steering column for convenient carrying and storage; adjustable handlebar and knee pad; an attachable basket for personal storage; front steering wheels; and easily controllable dual back wheel brakes. The maximum weight capacity is 350 lb. (159 kg). Black.
All-Terrain Knee Walker Features:
- Sleek, compact design.
- Equipped with four 12″, air-filled, all-terrain tires.
- Foldable steering column for convenient carrying and storage
- Attachable basket for personal storage.
- Front steering wheels.
- Easily controllable dual back wheel brakes.
- 4-wheel mobility aid with a basket for users recovering from foot injuries
- Tires have a strong grip to accommodate multiple terrains
- A sturdy, durable frame increases stability
- The dense foam knee pad is comfortable to use
- Tiller locking mechanism is easily enabled when the walker is not in use
- Includes front carrying basket
- Dual brake system
BodyMed Walker Specification:
|Handlebar height||33″–43″ (84 cm–108 cm)|
|Knee pad height||19.5”–26″ (49.5 cm–66.5 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||350 lb. (159 kg)|
Reference: 016297S00995H02, Z: 000000, MLK: ZZRWAL03AT