BD SafetyGlide 3/10 ml Syringe is a SafetyGlide Insulin Syringes with Needle is a Safety Syringe and Needle designed for diabetes treatment. These syringes are manufactured by Becton Dickinson under the brand name of SafetyGlide, these Insulin SafetyGlide Needles help protect patients and caregivers from unintended needle sticks.
This insulin syringes equipped with a shielding mechanism that slides up and down the needle, the Insulin Syringe and Needles lock in the safe position covering the needle tip after the needle has been used. The SafetyGlide Insulin Syringes and Needle is disposable after use.
BD SafetyGlide Syringe Features:
- BD Syringe and needle combination
- Permanently attached needles
- safety syringe is with needle shielding mechanism pre-attached
- Protects patients and caregivers from accidental needle sticks
- In addition, it has a Sharp stainless steel needle
Insulin Syringe Specifications:
|Application||Insulin Syringes with Needle|
|Needle Length||1/2 Inch|
|Needle Style||Attached Needle|
|Tip Type||Fixed Needle Tip|
|Wall Type||Regular Wall|
Reference: 003308S00495H02, ZC: 004545, MCK: 2424208, SD: 292177, UPC: 38290305935, 305935