BD PosiFlush Normal Saline Filled Syringe offers a broad portfolio of saline and heparin pre-filled products to meet your clinical needs, including externally sterile packaged syringes for sterile field applications.
The BD PosiFlush family of pre-filled syringes provides reliable, cost-effective alternatives to vial-based flushing systems.
Furthermore, they are specifically designed to help reduce the risk of medication errors, which may help lower the risk of catheter damage and reduce disposal waste.
BD PosiFlush Normal Saline Filled Syringe Features:
- A syringe with standard plunger rod
- BD PosiFlush Pre-Filled Syringes provided convenient, reliable, cost-effective alternatives to viral-based systems
- BD PosiFlush syringes are terminally sterilized for highest SAL
- Syringes and shelf cartons are color-coded for easy identification of syringe contents
- 10ml syringes lower injection pressures for increased patient safety
- Compatible with all needleless IV access systems
|Application||IV Flush Solution|
|Container Type||Prefilled Syringe|
|Generic Drug Name||Sodium Chloride, Preservative Free|
Reference: 001433S00495H02, ZC: 002740, MCK: 2170215, SD: 141044, UPC: 38290306546, 306546