1 mL Oral Syringes are used for providing liquid medicine to medical patients for more accurate dosages than a medicine spoon can achieve. 1 mL Oral Syringes accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine to be administered to patients orally.
Manufactured by Becton Dickenson, these Oral Syringes are available in CLEAR and AMBER barrels. BD Oral Syringes feature easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale for greater accuracy and to reduce the risk of incorrect doses of medication or administrative errors. Both syringe The CLEAR Syringe and AMBER Syringe come with a tip cap.
- Safe And Effective Administration Of Oral Medication
- Specific Oral Scale In Milliliters And Teaspoons
- Amber Syringes Meet Usp Requirements For Photo-Sensitive Medications
- Feature Easy-To-Read Scale Markings For Accuracy
- Designed To Reduce The Risk Of Medication Dosing Or Administrative Error, While Meeting Patient Needs For All Ages
|Application||Oral Medication Syringe|
|Barrel Color||Amber Barrel|
|Graduation||0.01 mL Increments|
|Packaging Type||Bulk Pack|
|Safety Feature||Without Safety|
|Style||Flat Top Style|
|Tip Type||Luer Slip Tip|
Reference: 001464S00495H02, ZC:001973, #227, MCK: 901777, SD: 171405, UPC:38290305207, 305207