Abena Calcium Alginate Dressing in Silver is designed from natural fibers that are derived from seaweed. This highly absorbent dressing is latex-free and designed for deep wounds. It is semi-occlusive and forms a gel-like cover over the wound that helps promote wound healing and maintains a moist wound environment.
The gel-like surface of the Abena Silver Calcium Alginate Primary Dressing reduces the chance of the dressing adhering to the wound, which is ideal for minimizing discomfort during removal. This dressing is designed to resist bacteria growth, which helps reduce the risk of infection. Silver Dressing is sterilized, non-adhesive, ideal for mid to heavy absorption, and can be worn up to 7 days.
Dressing Silver Features:
- Made of natural fibers derived from seaweed.
- Designed to be highly absorbent.
- Forms a gel-like covering over the wound—helps maintain a moist environment that promotes wound healing.
- The gel-like surface also helps keep the dressing from adhering to the wound; aids to minimize discomfort upon removal.
- It can restrain bacteria growth and help reduce infection.
- Primary dressing; sterilized.
- Non-adhesive; semi-occlusive.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Wear up to 7 days.
- Indicated for moderate-to-heavily exuding wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surface trauma wounds, venous/arterial leg ulcers, graft and donor sites, cavity wounds, and post-surgical wounds.
- Available in 2 in. x 2 in., 4 in. x 4 in., and 1 in. x 12 in. (Rope) sizes.
Calcium Alginate Dressing Specification:
|Unit Of Measure||Size|
|10 Pcs||1″ x 12″ (Rope)|
|10 Pcs||2″ x 2″|
|10 Pcs||4″ x 4″|
Reference: 002996S00995H02, ZV: 001574, MLK: ABN2619, 2619