Abbott Similac Alimentum 12.1 oz Can Powder, nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity, severe food allergies, sensitivity to intact protein, protein maldigestion, or fat malabsorption. Appropriate supplemental beverage for children with severe food allergies, sensitivity to intact protein, protein maldigestion, or fat malabsorption.
Abbott Similac Alimentum 12.1 oz Can Powder Features:
- No artificial growth hormones.*
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours in most infants.†
- Hydrolyzed casein supplemented with free amino acids for infants who are sensitive to or unable to digest intact protein.
- A unique blend of carbohydrates using two different absorptive pathways to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Made with oils that have been shown to be well absorbed. Approximately 33% of the fat as MCTs.1
- DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for brain and eye development.2,3,4
- Ready to feed formula is corn-free.
Can Powders Specifications:
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
RN: 002751S00495H02, MMS: 1008930, SD: 752410, UPC:07007464712, 64715