Abbott RCF Infant Formula Base is for use in the dietary management of patients unable to tolerate the type or amount of carbohydrate in milk or conventional infant formulas; or seizure disorders requiring a ketogenic diet. Use under medical supervision.
Abbott RCF Infant Formula Base Features:
- The only commercial infant formula is available for the dietary management of seizures in infants.
- Formulated to allow a physician to prescribe type and amount of carbohydrate (that can be tolerated) with the assurance that other nutrient needs will be met.
- Soy protein isolates to avoid symptoms of cow’s-milk-protein allergy or sensitivity.
- 1.8 mg of iron (as ferrous sulfate) per 100 Cal if carbohydrate is added to make a 20 Cal/fl oz feeding.
- L-carnitine (3 mg/100 mL) and taurine (12 mg/100 mL).
|Brand||RCFSoy with Iron|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
RN: 005855S00495H02, MMS: 230769, SD: 188649, UPC: 07007400108, 00108