Abbott Cyclinex Amino acid-modified medical food Nutrition Powder support of children and adults with a urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or HHH syndrome. Use under medical supervision.
Modified Medical Food Powder Features:
- Nonessential amino acid-free to decrease the ingestion of waste nitrogen.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- L-carnitine (370 mg/100 g) and taurine (140 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in foods of animal origin.
- Additional vitamins and minerals to compensate for nutrient losses due to nitrogen-scavenger medications.
- Approximately 35% of energy as fat to help supply essential fatty acids.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- DHA to support the brain and eyes.
- Warning: This medical food should not be heated or used in cooking.
|Application||Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement|
|Calories per Serving||440 Calories|
|User||Adult / Child|
- Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Soy Oil, L-Leucine, L-Lysine Acetate, Calcium Phosphate, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride. Less than 2% of the Following: L-Tyrosine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, Silicon Dioxide, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Choline Chloride, M-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
RN: 004901S00495H02, MMS: 1178103, MFG: 67034