3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner and Lumin Bullet CPAP Tubing Cleaner.
The 3B Lumin CPAP mask cleaner operates with a unique specialized high power UV-C light source, that is targeted at the narrow range of light that is proven to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus (254nm). This is the same type of light source that is used in hospital operating rooms and sterile clean rooms.
Lumin CPAP Cleaner Features
The Lumin CPAP cleaner is the healthy choice in CPAP accessory disinfection with simple one-touch operation.
- Ambient UV light: Indicates disinfection in process.
- One touch 5 minute disinfection: Kills 99.9% germs in the time it takes to brush your teeth.
- Easy access tray: If it fits, the Lumin can sanitize it.
- Ozone FREE: Unlike other systems that rely on ozone, a gas that the EPA describes as an unsafe and severe lung irritant.
- Cost effective: No replacement parts, filters or solutions to purchase.
The 3B Lumin Bullet CPAP Hose Cleaner disinfects using a very specialized and high powered UVC light source, the same type of light source used in hospital operating rooms and sterile clean rooms. UVC light will disinfect up to 99% of harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi that can cause infection and illness. UV light is fast, safe and clean. There are no harmful chemicals. The 3B Lumin Bullet CPAP tubing cleaner device may be used with all brands of tubing, including heated hoses.
Using your 3B Lumin Bullet CPAP Cleaner
- Charge 3B Lumin Bullet by plugging in USB cord to bottom of Bullet
- The Bullet will glow RED while charging, and GREEN when fully charged
- Remove Bullet and place inside CPAP tubing cleaner so there is enough tubing hanging over to pull the tubing
- Place Bullet in shell, you will feel the magnets grab the Bullet
- Close shell and slide clasp until the shell locks, your Bullet is now activated
- Pull the tubing all the way to the right, then back to the left, ensuring you cover the entire length of tubing twice, this process should take 30-60 seconds for optimal disinfection
- Remove CPAP hose from Bullet, it is now ready to use.